Fellow and College Lecturer in Economics
Faculty of Economics
Contact email address:
- Labour Economics, Education Economics, Income Inequality
Current Research Projects:
- Education and Fertility and Religion and Development
Teaching And Professional Interests:
- Macroeconomics and Labour
- PhD in Economics
- Family Background and Students’ Achievement on a University Entrance Exam in Brazil.(with Breno Sampaio), Education Economics , vol 21(1), 38-52 , February 2013.
- Barriers to Skill Acquisition in Brazil: Public and Private School Students Performance in a Public University Entrance Exam, (with Tiago Cavalcanti and Breno Sampaio), Quartely Review of Economics and Finance , vol.50(4), November 2010.
- What is Behind University Dropout Decision in Brazil? A bivariate Probability Model (with Breno Sampaio and Yoni Sampaio), The Empirical Economics Letter , vol.9(6), June 2010.
- Is Brazil the land of happiness? A comparative study using a sample with econ university students from UFPE and Purdue. (with Tiago Cavalcanti and Jose Ricardo Nogueira), Brazilian Review of Econometrics, vol.29 (1), 2009.