Event booking terms and conditions
Filming and photography
Please be aware that there will be filming and photography at some events which will be shared on our website, social media and may be published in official College materials. Signage at events will indicate that filming may take place. Any guests who do not wish to be filmed or photographed should inform a member of staff on the day or email firstname.lastname@example.org before the event.
Refunds, cancellations and amendments for alumni events
- Once you have made an events booking online, our system does not allow changes to your event selections or details. Please call +44 (0)1223 747066 or email email@example.com to amend your booking and we will be pleased to assist you.
- You may cancel your event booking seven working days prior to the event. You will receive a full refund of the price paid for the booking.
- Refunds after seven working days will only be given if the event in question is sold out and we are able to re-sell the tickets concerned.
- Refunds cannot be processed online.
- All refund requests must be made by the person who made the original booking or the credit card holder.
- Refunds will not be given for guests who do not turn up to an event on the day.
- Cancellations will be accepted via phone, post or e-mail. However, refund requests must be received in writing (by email or post). If your booking was made online please enclose a copy of your original receipt or confirmation email including your reference number. Please contact +44 (0)1223 747066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to enquire about a refund.
- Regrettably, Homerton cannot refund guests on occasions when bad weather prevents or discourages travel.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, guests will have the option to either receive a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- These above policies apply to all Homerton Alumni events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
The Development Office offers online booking for most events, however if you wish to pay by cheque please write to Development Office, Homerton College, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 8PH, enclosing a cheque made payable to ‘Homerton College’ for the correct amount. Please remember to include your name, address, alumni number (available on your CAMCard) and all guest details (including dietary and access requirements).