Social Feed


Image: Homerton College: University of Cambridge

Main menu


You are here

Former BEd Undergraduate students requiring an academic transcript of their time at Homerton should write to the following address:

Transcript Request, Development & Alumni Office, Homerton College, Cambridge, CB2 8PH, UK

BEd transcripts are subject to a £30 charge, please enclose a cheque to the value of £30.00 made payable to 'Homerton College, Cambridge' and a stamped addressed envelope.  DO NOT APPLY TO THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR BEd TRANSCRIPT.  Please ensure that you tell us your name while you were a student with us, as well as your current name and address.  We will also need to know the years during which you were with us, and the title of your course. Please allow up to 28 days for these requests to be processed.

Those who require a BA transcript: please contact the University further details are available here.  Please allow up to 28 days for these requests to be processed.

For PGCE transcripts, please see the Faculty of Education website.

Details of how to obtain a replacement degree certificate are also available from the University.

Former Higher Degree students should contact their relevant Faculty; addresses can be found on the main University website.





Report Webpage Issues:

(Only required if you wish for a reply to the report)

Information provided by you in this form will be processed for the sole purpose of remedying the issue found in relation to the website. Once complete your personal information will be deleted. If you provide an email address and request us to update you on the issue, we will contact you once to inform you when the issue is resolved.