Homerton International Programmes - Fees
Key details and fees of the programme are:
- £2200 for 2 week course or £3300 FOR 3 WEEKS Programme, Excursions and Accommodation
- ACCOMMODATION is in college in single ensuite accommodation with free Wi-Fi access
- MEAL PLAN – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner provided weekdays. Weekends Breakfast only. (no meals on arrival day and breakfast only on departure day)
- OFFICIAL COLLEGE CERTIFICATE, GRADUATION PHOTO AND ACADEMIC AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE FEEDBACK REPORT – Certificates and Photos are given at the completion of the programme. Reports are distributed within 1 month of programme completion.
- TRADITIONAL FORMAL COLLEGE DINNER Enjoy the company of fellow students and programme staff members in the beautiful college dining atmosphere, enjoying meeting new friends and discussing future plans
Not Included– AIPORT PICKUP AND TRANSFERS (we can provide details on best ways to travel to Cambridge). For extra costs we can arrange taxi service. WASHING AND LAUNDRY There are coin operated machines in the college that you can use.
- Cambridge University students will support your study and activities during the programme
- This programme is for the international students from all over the world however we can deliver a closed programme for groups of over 15 students
- For groups we can also arrange 2 week programmes during the summer and also programmes in Spring
- IELTS 4.0 minimum or equivalent English language level would be required and students must be 18 years or older.
For more information about the programme please contact HIP@homerton.cam.ac.uk