COVID-19 Guidelines for the Homerton College Community
As a College, we are committed to providing the best possible care for our students and Fellows, as well as a safe working environment for staff.
The senior management team have been working closely with Public Health England, local public health authorities and the Collegiate University’s Incident Management team. We are making sure that all students, including those in self-isolation, are given the highest level of support and provided with clear and consistent information.
In light of the latest Government lockdown, we ask that all members of the Homerton community continue to adhere to the Covid-19 safety guidelines in place, both in College and the wider University. They are there to protect you and your fellow Homertonians. The latest advice from the College can be found in the links below, including end of term arrangements for students.
Guidelines and documents
- End of term arrangements for students
- Updated guidelines for November lockdown
- Covid-19 information for students
- Student welfare and mental health support
- Coping with Covid - Homerton Changemakers
- Guidelines for staff and Fellows
- A COVID-19 secure workplace
- Guidelines for visitors to the College