Homerton College does not only run:
There are also numerous access and outreach events throughout the year; these are sometimes partnered with other Colleges or the central University team.
Please bookmark this page to keep up to date with the latest news and upcoming events that may be useful for your school. If you are interested in attending any of the events listed below please use the contact details provided with each individual event.
Homerton College Open Days
- Homerton College welcomes potential applicants to attend one of its open days, allowing them to find out more about the college.
- On these open days, students and their parents will get a chance to look around the college, and speak to Admissions Staff, Directors of Study, and current Homerton Students.
- Please click here to find out more about our Open Days.
Cambridge Admissions Office Events
The Cambridge Admissions Office organises a number of events for students each year.
Information can be found on specific events by clicking on the links below:
- Year 12 Sutton Trust Summer Schools
- Year 12 Subject Masterclasses
- Year 12 Oxford and Cambridge Student Conferences
- Year 11 The Subject Matters
- Year 10 Challenge Days
Scottish Information Seminars
- Information seminars take place in March for students in S4 and S5, and their teachers and advisers, to learn about the University of Oxford or Cambridge
- Interview seminars take place in September for students in S6 wishing to apply to the University of Oxford or Cambridge
- Events take place in Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow
- If you would like to learn more about these events please email email@example.com
Scottish Schools Tour
- Representatives from the University of Cambridge tour Scottish schools to speak with students and teachers about the University
- If you would be interested in a representative visiting your school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cambridge College Physics Experience
- Physics Taster Days for years 7 - 12 take throughout the year
Students will spend the morning at Homerton College learning about University life, and the afternoon at the Department of Physics
Schools are able to bring up to 10 students on the day
If you are interested in attending, email Steve Martin (email@example.com) at the Physics Department for further information
Homerton College Shadowing Scheme
- The Homerton College Shadowing Scheme is run by the Homerton Union of Students and takes place in late February.
- The programme welcomes year 12 students from our link areas to visit Homerton College and shadow an undergraduate student, allowing them to experience supervisions and lectures.
- For information and details on how to apply, please contact the Homerton Target and Access officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSU Shadowing Scheme
- Cambridge University Students Union organises an annual shadowing scheme for year 12 students from state-funded schools across the UK
- Students spend three days in Cambridge shadowing a current undergraduate who studies a subject they are interested in
- Further information can be found at http://www.applytocambridge.com/shadowing/
- Application are now open
Please check back later for upcoming events