With a delightful view of the lawn through the window, the Fellows' Dining Room is a fabulous venue for formal dining, seating up to 90 guests. Alternatively, the room can also be used for summer events, exhibitions, and refreshment services. Initially designed as an arts and crafts classroom in 1903, it became a College library in 1936. After serving its use as the Combination Room in 1968, it became one of the most popular College dining rooms in 2004. The Drawing Room and the Fellows' Dining Room are both licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies.