Homerton International Programme - Professional Development Programme
The Professional Development Programme (PDP) is a week long lecture based programme that provides a stimulating learning environment to upskill and improve knowledge across a diverse range of topics that are particularly current and of interest in the areas of business, science, technology and innovation.
This programme is designed for executives and academics at a variety of levels from Masters to Post-Doctorate.
These programmes are taught by a range of university academics and lecturers who are often specialists in their fields of research.
Key features of the 5 day programme are;
- 7 classroom based lectures
- Half day sightseeing around Cambridge University and a visit to King’s College
- Half day at the Science Park meeting Start up companies
- 3 Course College Formal dinner
- Course Completion Certificate from Homerton College
- Commemorative Cohort Photo and Backpack
Please contact HIP@homerton.cam.ac.uk for more details.
Disclaimer: Please note that this programme is a Short Course Programme lasting five days in length. The certificate is to indicate completion of the programme and represents this period of time and is not associated with any other external qualification or academic affiliation.