Affiliated students

If you have already completed a BA or BSc degree at another institution you may be considered an affiliated student. In this case you would probably start in the second year of the course, and your course would last 2 rather than 3 years. However, not everyone who has done a first degree can be considered for an affiliated place, so check with us before applying. In particular, Cambridge BA (Hons) graduates cannot be candidates for honours in a second subject at undergraduate level.

How to apply

Applicants are required to complete an UCAS application online. After your UCAS application has been received you will be asked to provide additional information through a Supplementary Application Questionnaire (SAQ).

The deadline for this application is October 15th in the year before you want to begin the course. Applicants from a country outside the EU will also need to complete a Cambridge Online Preliminary Application (COPA) as well as a UCAS application. This is the same procedure as for all overseas students.