Reporting a Complaint or Giving Feedback

Complaints and Feedback

Use this form if:

  • You are a Student or member of Staff at Homerton.


You can use this form to:

  • Make a named complaint about the inappropriate behaviour of other students or staff at Homerton.
  • Give feedback on College processes, policies and culture.
Please be aware that this form is not anonymous. If you wish to make an anonymous report please use the anonymous reporting form here.